All you need to know about TypeScript can be learned in a short amount of time.
What you’ll learn
TypeScript for Beginners
- What, Why, and How to Install TypeScript
- Let, Var, and Const are words.
- Datatypes that are built-in.
- Datatypes that people make.
- Read-only and non-read types.
- Loops and Conditional Statements
- In this case, you can get to Modifiers
- To check for typos and to make sure they are correct.
- Arrow Functions, Rest Parameters, and more
- Classes and Interfaces
- Namespace and modules
- Generics in TypeScript.
- Basic computer skills.
If you want to get better at TypeScript, this course will help you learn it step by step. Sections are broken up into lectures, where each lecture has a lot of related topics and easy-to-understand explanations. Each lecture also has examples from the real world.
The course is for beginners and professionals who want to learn TypeScript and use it to build apps.
What is TypeScript?
There are a lot of good things about using TypeScript. Here are a few of them.
- React, Vue, and Angular all work well with TypeScript.
- TypeScript is a language that doesn’t change when you write it. This makes it easier to change the code.
- A “statically typed” programming language is one in which the type of a variable is known at compile-time instead of at the run time, like in a game.
- A programming language called TypeScript makes it easier to read and find things. Helps to keep the code in good shape.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- Introduction to TypeScript
- Data Types
- Conditional Statements
- Type Checking
- Type Assertion
- Access Modifiers
- TypeScript Resources
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn how to do more.
- There are people who make websites (.NET, Java, Python).