The Complete Front-End Web Development Course!
What Will I Learn?The Complete Front-End Web Development Course!
- Build a simple HTML text site
- Style web pages using CSS
- Build a Pipboy using Bootstrap
- Build and publish a Google Chrome Extension
- No previous development experience required
- Access to various open-source (free) software.
- Web development basics with HTML
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Bootstrap framework
We will work on 3 class projects throughout this course:
Simple text site – We will use what we learned in the HTML sections to create a simple text site. This project will help you learn HTML structure and the essential elements.
Fallout inspired Pip-Boy – We will take what we learned in the CSS and Bootstrap sections of the course to code a Pip-Boy from the game Fallout. This project will help you learn the design elements of modern web development.
This course covers the most popular web development frameworks, and will get you started on your path towards becoming a full-stack web developer!
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to learn front-end web development
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/front-end-web-development/
- Last updated 11/2019