The Complete Cyber Security Course: Hackers Exposed!
Volume 1: Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Learn How to Stop Hackers, Prevent Hacking, Learn IT Security & INFOSEC
What you’ll learn
The Complete Cyber Security Course: Hackers Exposed! Course For Free
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Become a cybersecurity specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching – On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape – Darknets, dark markets, zero-day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow the crash course.
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
- You will learn about nation-state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install the software. A willingness to learn.
- Please note this is Volume 1 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.
Learn a practical skill-set in defeating all online threats, including – advanced hackers, trackers, malware, zero-days, exploit kits, cybercriminals and more.
Become a Cyber Security Specialist – Go from a beginner to advance in this easy to follow expert course.
Covering all major platforms – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS and Linux.
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skill set – You will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments.
We explore the Darknet and mindset of the cyber-criminal. Covering malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero-day vulnerabilities and much more.
You will learn about the global tracking and hacking infrastructures that nation-states run. Covering the NSA, FBI, CIA, GCHQ, China’s MSS and other intelligence agencies’ capabilities.
You will understand the foundations of operating system security and privacy functionality. A close look at the new Windows 10 privacy issues and how to best mitigate them.Master defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, scam, cons, and other social engineering threats.
Finally, we cover the extremely important, but underused security control of isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
This is volume 1 of 4 of your complete guide to cybersecurity privacy and anonymity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity. This volume covers the required foundation building blocks of that skillset.
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cybercriminals and all online threats.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hands of the bad guys.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations, and governments.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-internet-security-privacy-course-volume-1/
- Hacking in Practice: Certified Ethical Hacking MEGA Course
- Anatomy of a Cyber Attack – Beginner Hacking with Metasploit
- Red Team Ethical Hacking – Beginner Course
- Reverse Engineering Ransomware Course
- Ethical Hacking: Network Scan by Nmap & Nessus