Learn socket programming in C# .Net, use async/await to create distributed applications, build a class library
What you’ll learn
TCP/IP Socket Programming in C# .Net For Coders & Students
- TCP/IP Socket programming basics and advanced level with async/await in C# .Net
- Develop a sound understanding of how networking applications communicate in C# .Net
- Network Programming using .Net Framework networking Namespaces in C#
- C# .Net programming language, basic skills
Learn socket programming in C# .Net
Get proficient in computer network socket programming using TCP/IP streaming sockets and become a better professional programmer.An important concept of socket programming & network communication is covered in every video lecture.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create CSharp .Net software capable of sending and receiving data over TCP/IP sockets on peer to peer basis with async and await keywords. You will learn not only socket programming, but async/await keywords as well. The course will make you a better programmer.
Why take this course?
You should take this course if you’re a professional(or student) with some coding experience in the past but lack understanding of how computer networks work on a software level(either in C#, Java, or C++).
Many students of distributed application programming university courses have taken this course in the past and posted positive comments in reviews. They were able to easily complete their assignments on their own after watching this course.Section 1 is available for free, it contains very useful information anybody can benefit from, whether they’re familiar with C#.Net or not.
Minimum upfront theory
A lot of courses tend to pile up theory ahead of the real code, this course is going take a minimum theory first approach.
You will learn the essentials of network programming and start writing C# code in under 15 minutes.
Use of Windows Forms and class library
This course will use a class library project in C# along with Win Forms, an approach different from many other courses who use command line projects. My teaching methodology makes the course a lot less boring and non-classroom like, practically useful and really suitable for professionals.
Short, sweet, to the point It is a project-based training.
Asynchronous programming with async/await keywords, modern real-world solution
I have bypassed that route and shown you how to use asynchronous sockets directly. I first explain to you what is async/await keywords and then I show how to use these for non-blocking network I/O. This part of the puzzle is the key to high traffic enterprise applications.
Each section contains a quiz on the end which is very helpful to ensure that you review and retain important bits of information imparted in the relevant course section.
Join an active community
Become a part of the programmer’s community who have already taken this course.
Learn something new
Knowing it means you take your trade seriously.
This course teaches you how to create a distributed application using the principles of OOP. You are going to bridge the gap between the back-end C#.Net class library and the front-end WinForms application using an implementation of the Publisher/Subscriber model based on EventHandler classes. This course also shows you what are event handlers and how to create your own event.
You will also learn how to resolve a hostname to an IP Address using System.Net.DNS class. You’ll also implement various sanity checks using tryptase and try/catch.You don’t need to learn C to work on this course.
Socket Java, python socket UDP – C# .Net For Coders
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you have tiniest C# or Java programming experience
- Network communications is a very interesting topic if you’re looking to study something off-beat in C# go for this course
- Take this course only if you have never written code in any language (C#, C++, Java)
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/tcpip-socket-programming-for-coders-using-csharp-net/
- Getting Started with React Hooks
- Python required for Data Science and Machine Learning 2020 Course
- Practical Java Course: Zero to One
- MySQL Database MasterClass: Go From Student To Master!
- Python for Beginners: Complete Python Programming