MATLAB programming under 3 hours Course
Learn the basics of MATLAB programming in under 3 hours.
What you’ll learn
Intro to MATLAB under 3 hours Course – Free Course Site
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Vectors in MATLAB
- Matrices in MATLAB
- Arrays in MATLAB
- Importing data from Excel to MATLAB
- If Statements
- Logical Operations
- For Loops
- While Loops
- MATLAB Animations
- MATLAB Functions
- MATLAB ODE45
- MATLAB Symbolic Math Toolbox
- MATLAB installed in your computer
- Knowledge of calculus can be helpful for a few of the lectures, but not required for the whole course
This course (MATLAB programming in under 3 hours) will take those new/beginners in MATLAB through very important basic topics in MATLAB to allow them to get up to speed very quickly (less than 3 hours). The course will explain how to perform certain tasks in MATLAB showing you (line by line) how to write the code.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals with no experience in MATLAB as well as those at the beginner level
- Kotlin for Java Developers Course Site – Learn Kotlin for Java
- Cryptocurrecy for Newbies: Should you invest?