Master Discrete Mathematics: Sets, Math Logic, and More
Master Discrete Mathematics: Learn and master all of Discrete Math – Logic, Set Theory, Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Etc
What you’ll learn
Master Discrete Mathematics: Sets, Math Logic, and More Course For Free
- Most Complete Course on Discrete Math offered on Udemy
- Fully Understand Mathematical Logic
- Grasp the Complex Topic of Counting for Advanced Mathematics
- Know When to Use Combinations or Permutations
- Solve Real-World Problems Using Combinations and Permutations
- Discover How to Solve Mathematical Proofs Using a Variety of Methods
- Learn Mathematical Notation to be able to Understand Complex Proofs
- Fundamentals of Mathematics (Up to Algebra)
- Willingness to Learn
UPDATED AS OF JUNE 2019!
All-new quiz solution videos plus an additional graph theory section to help students master all aspects of Discrete Math!
Welcome to Master Discrete Math!
This Master Discrete Math Course includes over 30 lectures that will introduce students to many topics including sets and their properties, advanced counting techniques (combinations/permutations), mathematical logic, and graph theory.
- Set Theory: Students will leave this course understanding what sets are, the nuances of sets, and how to find power sets.
- Mathematical Logic: After this course, students will understand mathematical logic and truth tables. They will learn the many logic laws that help computers run complex algorithms while also learning how to solve basic proofs using truth tables.
- Advanced Counting Techniques: Students will learn the advanced counting techniques used by poker players and statisticians that help them analyze complex problems. There will be an abundance of practice problems in this section due to its difficulty!
- Mathematical Proofs: Students will learn the foundations of writing mathematical proofs. We will discuss the many different methods of mathematical proofs and go through many examples. This section is often important as you go into other math classes that can be very proof heavy.
- Graph Theory: We finish the course with a section on graph theory. Graph theory is a huge and important part of mathematics that we begin to scratch the surface on in this course. Students will begin to see the wide-ranging applications of graph theory when they learn about Euler and Hamilton paths/circuits, complete/bipartite graphs, and more.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Science Majors
- Math Majors
- People interested in the math behind computers
- People interested in mathematical logic
- Anyone wanting to expand their mathematical knowledge
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/master-discrete-mathematics/