Write more efficient & performant code by learning data structures. Be well prepared for technical interview questions.
What you’ll learn
- Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
- Excel in technical engineering/programming interviews at both large companies and small companies
- Manipulate data structures in your own, custom, ways for whatever suits your needs
This course teaches data structures (linked lists, binary search trees, hash tables) from the ground up. Data structures allow you to improve the efficiency, performance, speed, and scalability of your code/programs/applications.
This course is also very good for anyone who is interviewing for developer/engineering jobs at both large and small companies. Interviewers will very often ask candidates to write data structures out in code, and this course will prepare you very well to do that. If you have recently graduated from a coding Bootcamp or are currently looking for a job, you will find this course to be beneficial. Knowing data structures will help you to excel in technical interviews.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement data structures in their applications
- Who already knows data structures but needs a refresher
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their computer science fundamentals
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python
- Git a Web Developer Job: Mastering the Modern Workflow
- Responsive Design HTML CSS Web design – Dreamweaver CC
- Last updated 5/2020
Other available download links: