Twenty years from now, build a great, responsive WordPress site. It will look beautiful no matter what you use. There is no need for experience.
What you’ll learn
How to create a WordPress site from scratch
- Learn how to Make a Professional Web Site.
- How to run a website.
- There are many different themes and site templates that you can use.
- How To Make Changes To The Sites.
- Programming skills are not required for this course. You will learn all you need to know.
- A computer, the Internet, and the desire to learn
How to start a WordPress site from scratch for people who don’t know-how.
When you build a WordPress site in 2021 or 2022, make sure it looks good on all kinds of devices. There is no need for experience.
There are a lot of technical terms in this course, but the main goal is to teach anyone who has never used WordPress before how to become a WordPress expert in a few hours. If you take this course, you’ll be able to build a responsive, beautiful website with the most recent version of WordPress, and I’ll make sure you do. Not only will you know more than 99 per cent of the people who use WordPress, but you’ll also enjoy it.
If you’re a designer or an animator, you’ll be able to put your business on the web with ease if you know how to do web design.
About the Course
This course will show you how to do everything from setting up your website to making it look good. Then, I’ll show you how to install WordPress, get a domain name for cheap, edit, and build a website that you’ll be happy to show off at any time.
Who is this WordPress course for?
In the past, if you’ve thought about making a professional-looking website but didn’t know where to start, this guide can help. You can now. Anyone can learn how to make a WordPress site from scratch for beginners, no matter how good they are at computer skills. To start, there is no need to know anything.
To get started, I’ll show you how to plan and start a website, what you need, and how to get a domain and hosting for it in the most simple and cheap way possible.
We’ll log you into your dashboard right away to help you get used to the main parts of the Dashboard.
After you get used to your new tools, we’ll go over the main features you’ll need as you build your site, like:
- The editor for Elementor. This is where you put all of the content on your website.
- When you make a website, you need to keep track of all the images and videos it has. You can use the Media Library to do this.
- Setting up WordPress, and installing plugins.
- Taking care of your WordPress site is different from taking care of your other sites.
- In this lesson, we’ll look at post excerpts and how to use them on a well-structured site to make the visitor experience and search engine rankings better.
- Lots more, too.
I’m sure you’ll be glad you took this class at the end.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner users of Word Press