Full stack Universal React with Redux, Node js and MongoDB
What you’ll learn
Full stack Universal React with Redux, Node js and MongoDB Course For free
- To develop entire “client” and “universal” web applications in React js and Redux.
- To implement server-side rendering in React js and maintaining state in Redux
- Learn how to build your own API in Nodejs Express and MongoDB
- To build your own MongoDB database
- To deploy your React App to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and to Heroku
- Learn how to develop a Universal Shopping-cart application to React, Redux Express, and MongoDB
- To manage user sessions in Express
- Learn how to use React-router to develop Single Page Applications
- Basic knowledge of NodeJs-Express
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Understanding of “state” and “props” in React
Did you start learning React but you are struggling to grasp the most import concepts such as Redux, server-side rendering in React or how to build your own API?In this course you will learn:
- how to develop scalable web applications by managing the “state” in Redux
- how to implement Universal or Isomorphic React applications to maximize performance and SEO compliancy
- learn how to build APIs with Node Express js and MongoDB
- how to deploy your app to AWS (Amazon Web Services) or to Heroku.
- in the course, you will find an eBook with all code & changes lecture by lecture!
If you want to become a professional React web developer, it is critical to master Redux and server-side rendering.
Redux allows you to manage the state in React in a convenient and flexible fashion. Without Redux, you will never be able to develop scalable apps.
Server-side rendering, it is critical for performances and SEO compliancy. Without understanding server-side rendering, you will never be able to develop commercially valuable web applications.
Initially, I will be focusing on explaining the concepts and patterns in React js (MERN stack) and writing the bare minimum code to make it easier for you to absorb all new notions without distraction, but later in the course, you will write an entire React js Shopping-cart application from scratch.
It will give you the opportunity to consolidate all your learnings in a challenging project!
In principle, if you are able to write a basic “To-do” app to React, you will not encounter any problem in understanding the lectures and benefit from the course.
You can find the entire source code in the e-book attached in the last section of the Node js and MongoDB Course.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who started learning React but finds difficult to grasp some of the critical topics to build an entire app independently
- Who wants to learn server-side rendering and build Universal or Isomorphic React app
- Someone who wants to understand the most critical patterns involved in building an e-commerce application
- Content from: https://www.udemy.com/course/full-stack-universal-react-with-redux-express-and-mongodb/
- Server Side Rendering with React and Redux
- Node with React: Fullstack Web Development
- MERN Stack Front To Back: Full Stack React, Redux & Node.js
- Full-Stack React, Python, and GraphQL Course