A full-stack eCommerce app can be made with react, redux, and firebase firestore.
What you’ll learn
Full Stack Ecommerce App With React, Redux, Firebase 2021
- Without a backend, you can’t make complicated apps.
- The Firebase Firestore and Authentication are the two things you need for this.
- With Redux, you can keep track of your state.
- Responsive and easy-to-use UI.
- Basics of React
In 2014, Google bought the platform, and it is now their main tool for making apps.
It gives a lot of the features and modules that an app developer needs as a service, so they don’t have to make them from scratch.
It has everything you need, from a scalable database to powerful analytics libraries. Firebase is not a replacement for backend development. Instead, it is a tool that backend developers and engineers can use to improve the app’s experience without having to write complicated code or think about how the app will work.
Because Firebase is a good place to store your files.
Firebase has a lot of interesting features, like:
- In real-time.
- Security is built in.
- Email and password authentication are used.
- Static File Host
When it comes to making a mobile app, this is one of the most important things to think about. You have a big advantage in very competitive markets if people can use your apps and new features as soon as they can.
Who this course is for:
- Full-stack developers are people who work on everything from the ground up.
- They work with React.
- Developers of the MERN Stack