Everything you need to know about 3D movement in Autodesk Maya is here. You’ll learn how to model, texture, light, fix, move, and animate.
What you’ll learn
Full Course of MAYA with Experienced 21 years expert Faculty
- You’ll be able to use Autodesk Maya to show, surface, fix, invigorate, flow, light, and render.
- Keyframes can make your 3D objects more interesting.
- Rendering your projects for high-quality playback.
- Recreating the effects of things like water, cloth, and smoke.
- Build and plan your own 3D objects.
- Modeling, shading, texturing, and lighting are all good ideas.
- Fixing a 3D character so that it can move.
- This means you’ll know how to put together a whole 3D vivified scene.
- People who take this class should have Autodesk Maya, so they can follow along with the class.
- Autodesk gives away a free 1-year educational version of Maya and a free 30-day trial of Maya from their site.
- A three-button mouse
Make your claim 3D animations in Maya, which is made by Autodesk. Find out everything you need to know about getting started – taught by a Hollywood pro! Learning Autodesk Maya, which is used to make 3D animations, could be a great skill to help you get a job in the movie, music, or gaming industries. In this class, you’ll learn how to start from scratch and make your whole move.
How much will you learn?
Making your first moves with Maya and learning how to work with it Creating a model of your own things and scenes Shading your things Choosing the right UVs Texturing your things Putting lights on your scene and making shadows Putting your project on paper Rigging characters to figure out how they will move. With keyframes, you can make animation Illustrations that move. Liveliness (Squash) is a toolkit. Simulating the effects of things like smoke and cloth Putting together a whole scene
Learn by doing real-world projects!
You will be working on a Dia de Los Muertos-themed scene with a fully alive skeleton through the whole class. By the end of the class, you’ll be excited about your skills and confidence in using Autodesk Maya.
After you sign up, what do you get?
More than 25 hours of easy-to-follow lessons Shows of bonus activities Each step of the course has a project report that can be downloaded. As you go through the course, you’ll get a premium to bolster to help.
Why not learn from us?
Lucas Ridley might be a good 3D artist who has worked on movies like Steven Spielberg’s “Prepared Player One,” but he might not be very good. His students love him, and we’re sure you’re going to have a great time in this class. Lucas breaks down the most difficult steps of invigorating in Autodesk Maya, so you can start enlivening on your own right away! Phil Ebiner is the creator of Video School Online, and he has taught more than one million people from all over the world how to make great videos with our best courses. We work with the best education, so you can be sure you’re getting a good class with this one!
Seeing you in class is so exciting!
Who this course is for:
- Students who Has a Love for 3D
- Who wants to work in Maya.