People who work with computers and their parts: People who are just starting out with circuits, electronics, and basic troubleshooting.
What you’ll learn
Computer motherboard repairing mastery
- Most of the parts of a motherboard are made up of these parts. Working principle: RAMs, Mosfets, and ICs are all types of RAMs, Mosfets.
- An examination of the motherboard circuits
- CPU, ICH, RAM circuit power, and more are all things you need to know about.
- People who know a little about hardware
To take this class, there are 11 reasons why you should do so:
- The course will teach you about the circuits on the motherboard in great depth.
- The course is made by a computer engineer with great care.
- One-on-One Help;
- So you can finish the course in a short amount of time, then enjoy your new experiences;
- We’ll get back to you quickly and give you a full explanation for any question you have;
- It’s always getting better.
- Explanations that are easy to understand;
- A certificate will be given to you after you finish the course.
- You’re going to learn how to look at any motherboard circuit diagrams after taking this course.
- When you look at the motherboard, you will be able to see electronic signals.
- There is a course that will teach you how to read schematics.
You will learn:
- The CPU is a piece of hardware ( Central Processing Unit ).
- GMCH is the name of a group of people ( Northbridge ).
- ICH is the name of the company ( Southbridge ).
- GMCH and ICH circuit diagrams explained.
- Understanding the basics of an electrical circuit diagram;
- In this video, we show you how RAM works.
- How to look at motherboard schemes and a lot more.
Throughout this course, I will be your guide. I will explain things to you in a way that is simple.
In this class, you can learn about one of the things we talked about before.
- Because, to be honest, this class is for people who want to become skilled at fixing computers’ motherboards.
What are you going to do next?
We’d love for you to join us.
I would love to see you in class.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn more about hardware and circuit diagrams;
- Anyone who wants to learn how to fix computer motherboards.