AZ-300 Azure Architecture Technologies Exam Prep 2021 Course For Free
Prove your Azure Architect Technology skills to the world. Complete the AZ-300 course. Update as of Dec 2020.
What you’ll learn
AZ-300 Azure Architecture Technologies Exam Prep 2020 Course For Free
- Know how to design solutions for the Microsoft Azure platform
- Pass the Microsoft AZ-300 Azure Architect Technologies test the first time
- Understand the main concepts of Azure, beyond the ones you normally use
- Be up-to-date on the latest updates to this ever-changing platform
- A free or paid subscription to Microsoft Azure
- Excitement to learn Microsoft’s constantly growing cloud platform
COURSE CONTINUALLY UPDATED SINCE LAUNCH – LAST UPDATE DEC 28, 2020 Complete preparation for the AZ-300 Azure Architect Technologies exam. This course will be ready for you when you are ready to take the exam.
V3.6 December 2020 Updates. Exam update overview. 11 unique Hands-On Labs practice assignments added. New videos around Virtual WAN, Dedicated Hosts, RBAC access to storage, and Azure Front Door Service. New videos around Storage Account Failover and Application Security Groups. Re-recorded Peering section. Added Virtual Machine Cheat Sheet PDF.
Microsoft Azure is a skill in high demand in today’s large business marketplace.
- Use of Azure has grown 90% year-over-year
- Salary survey sites report that Azure Architects earn US$130,000 to US$170,000 per year across the United States
- Microsoft has more than 100 data centers, across 50+ regions and 10 geos, making it one of the largest data centers in the world.
This course is the complete study preparation course for the AZ-300 Exam: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies. Passing this test gives you the “Microsoft Specialist: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions” certification.
I’m quite confident that this is the most complete training course targeted specifically at the exam.There are now so many reasons why you should include Azure cloud technology in the design of your solution that there are almost no reasons why not to do it.
Cost savings is the one that catches the attention of businesses. Some companies are spending millions of dollars per month of their IT infrastructure, and every few years that hardware needs to be repaired and upgraded. Being able to reduce capital investment and essentially rent powerful equipment on demand is quite a lot of upfront savings.
If you add in the scalability, flexibility, and worldwide reach of the cloud and the technology group sees the potential as well. You can truly do more with less.
This course goes through all of the requirements of the Microsoft exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
Most of the courses and content you find online assume you already have expert knowledge of Azure and just tells you what to study, spending only seconds covering entire objectives. I can confidently say this course goes deep on everything you need to know.If you ARE already an expert at many Azure topics, you can easily skip the sections that you already know and focus on the ones you have not yet had much exposure too. This is the benefit of having the complete course.
Each section has additional web-based resources for you to do further research and expand your knowledge beyond the requirements of the exam.
Who this course is for:
- Senior technical people with exposure to Azure
- Those interested in passing the Azure AZ-300 test
- Technical architects who want to learn more about designing for the cloud
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/70534-azure/
- Microsoft Azure, SCRUM and MicroServices with .NET
- AWS vs Microsoft Azure: Cloud Storage services
- Electron for Desktop Apps: The Complete Developer’s Guide
- Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate 2021
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2021
- Last updated 12/2020