Get into serverless computing with API Gateway, AWS Lambda, and other Amazon Web Services! Zero server config APIs & SPAs
What you’ll learn
AWS Serverless APIs & Apps – A Complete Introduction Course For Free
- Build, secure and run APIs without managing any servers using AWS API Gateway and Lambda
- Host SPAs without managing any servers
- Add user authentication to serverless applications
- Run code on-demand in the cloud
- You should have a basic understanding of what AWS (Amazon Web Services) is or bring the willingness to learn more about them alongside taking this course
- You will need a credit card to create an AWS account
- Should have a basic understanding of what APIs and SPAs (Single-Page-Applications) are and what role they play in modern web development
- You don’t need to be anything close to an AWS expert!
- You don’t need to have advanced API/ SPA knowledge!
Serverless computing will shape the future of web development since it allows you to get rid of many issues “traditional” web hosting poses.Now’s the time to dive into this exciting new technology!
Unlike in traditional web hosting, where you spin up servers, configure them and then deploy your code, in serverless applications, you don’t manage any servers! Instead, you only provide your code and define it when it should get executed. Done!
Without managing any servers, you typically pay way less (since you got no overhead capacity), can react much better to incoming traffic spikes and don’t have to worry about server security!
For these very reasons, it’s no wonder that serverless computing is on the rise, with more and more companies adopting it! Learn it now to gain an edge and either use it for your projects or apply for high-paid jobs!
What does this course offer then?
This course will introduce you to serverless computing and then quickly dive into how to build serverless apps with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Specifically, you will learn:
- how you can build a REST API without worrying about servers, using AWS API Gateway
- to set up your on-demand code via AWS Lambda
- how to execute that Lambda code whenever incoming requests reach your defined REST endpoints
- how you can store data in a database – naturally without managing any database servers!
We won’t stop there though! Instead, you’ll then dive even deeper into serverless computing and learn:
- how you can add user authentication to your existing frontend apps and how you can then also protect your REST API against unauthenticated access with ease! – Introduction Course For Free
- how you can easily integrate a complete user sign up & sign inflow (including user confirmation) into ANY app (web app, iOS or Android app!) with AWS Cognito
- learn how to deploy your web app in a serverless manner
- how to speed up the delivery of your static web app assets
- how to secure your serverless app
- what else you can build with the services covered in this course and which other services might be interesting to you
- where to dive deeper regarding advanced development workflows
- and much more!
Is this course for you?Now that you know what this course offers, is it the right choice for you? Which skills should you bring?
You will need some basic AWS knowledge, or the willingness to dive deeper into AWS alongside taking this course.
Finally, you should be familiar with APIs and SPAs (Single-Page-Applications) and which role they play in today’s web development environment. You don’t need to know how to create them through – AWS Serverless APIs.
I’d be very happy to welcome you on board!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who’s interested in focusing on the core business logic instead of the infrastructure needed to run an API and/ or SPA
- Who wants to use modern techniques to create highly scalable and extremely cost-efficient web apps
- Anyone who works with APIs and/ or SPAs on a regular basis and wants to learn how to create flexible and cost-effective web apps
- Every developer who loves the “Dev” in “DevOps” but would be happy to make the “Ops” part easier
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-serverless-a-complete-introduction/
- AWS Serverless Analytics: Glue, Redshift, Athena, QuickSight Course
- The Complete Flutter and Firebase Developer
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Become AWS Certified
- Penetration Testing with KALI and More: All You Need to Know Course