“Advanced Electronics Material” is a field that you should become an expert in
What you’ll learn
Advanced Materials For Electronics Packaging
- People need to package electronics.
- Different ways to package ICs.
- 3 ways to package things.
- Different types of “FR” boards.
- Substrate materials of many kinds.
- “VELVET” is a more advanced “TIM” material.
- A variety of metal matrix composites (MMCS) Al-Diamond, AlSi, ASIC, Cu-Diamond, and Al-Graphite are all types of Al.
- Role of the diamond.
- Carbon nanotubes (CNT) and their two types: SWCNT and MWCNT.
- When “CNTS” is used.
- People use “PCM” – Phase Change Materials, which are made of high-tech things.
- Materials used to protect against EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference).
- There are no skills you need to start.
Every day, thousands of new portable and light weight electronics devices are launched in the market, in industries such as consumer electronics, medical electronics, communication electronics, defense electronics, industrial electronics, and aerospace electronics. Electronics products suffer from excessive heat dissipation due to complicated circuit design and downsizing, lowering component/device life. Thermal management of all electrical items has so become critical. “Electronic packaging” plays a vital function in thermal control.
In this short course, you’ll learn about “advanced materials used in electronics packaging” very well.
This class is about???????
How do you package electronics?
Because we need to protect our electronics.
6 In electronics packaging, there is a lot of order.
3 Packaging variations.
7 different types of packaging arrangements and how they can be used.
Different types of materials to put on the ground.
How good is the FR4 board?
FR1 and FR4 are two different types of boards in terms of their properties:
materials to make electronic glass substrate and to use electronic glass in a project
Having a lot of experience with ceramic substrate materials
Velvet Tim is a technology.
Al-Si, Al-SiC, Cu-Diamond, Al-Diamond, Al-Diamond, Gold-Gold Interconnections (GGI), and Al-Graphite composite are some of the metal matrix composite materials.
How Carbon Nano Tube works (CNTS).
The materials that protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Who this course is for:
- Students in power electronics.
- The students in material science.
- Students who study how to keep electronics and electric products from getting too hot.