What you’ll learn
- Prepare for working on complex front-end frameworks like React, Vue, Svelte or Angular.
You will dramatically improve your chances of getting past a technical interview, landing that dream job and earning more money.
However, without a grasp of the deeper fundamentals, you will hit quite a few head scratchy issues, introduce bugs, find it hard to read and understand framework and library code and won’t be considered a senior developer.
What are you going to learn?
- Types & Equality: The different types in JS and how to check if two values are really equal?
- Advanced topics in Networking such as CORS and JSONP.
- Advanced topics in Event Handling such as the different event phases.
Why an interview format?I find that it’s only when I’m facing an upcoming interview that I get into gear and really make sure I have a deep understanding of what I claim to know.
I might know the best practice for how to solve a problem, but do I know why?
Also, it’s FUN, what’s more, satisfying than learning something, then passing a test!
Who this course is for:
- Maybe your a JS developer looking to change jobs and isn’t looking forward to the interview, I mean who does?
- It’s been a while since you wrote JS and you want to get a refresher on the latest features.
- Just about to enter the job market after a career change
- New graduates coming out of university
- Last updated 2/2020