People who want to learn about machine learning and deep learning will work on five real-world projects.
What you’ll learn
5 Real-Time Use Cases using Machine Learning
- Learn how to code in Python with the most recent version of Python, 3.
- Learn how to do both classification and regression modelling.
- Scikit-learn is a popular library that you can use in your projects. You should learn how to use it.
- A look at real-life case studies and projects to learn how things are done in the real world.
- Use Pandas to look at big datasets and figure out how to use them.
- Tensorflow and Keras make it easy to make artificial neural networks.
- Understand why Artificial Neural Networks work the way they do.
- Deep Learning, Transfer Learning, and Neural Networks can be done with the new Tensorflow 2.0.
- Make Machine Learning models that are strong.
- How to make your Machine Learning Models better, in other words
- Machine Learning algorithms should be used.
- The following is a summary of Machine Learning and Deep Learning:
- People who are excited to learn something new.
- It’s all gone! It’s just you, your computer, and your desire to start right now.
There are a lot of steps you need to take to become a Data Scientist or ML Engineer.
If you want to learn how to use the power of Python to analyze data, make beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms, this is the course for you!
Data Scientist is the number one job on Glassdoor, and the average salary for a data scientist in the United States is more than $120,000, according to the job search site Indeed. As a Data Scientist, you can work on some of the most interesting problems in the world!
This course is for both people who have some programming experience and people who want to start working with data.
Compared to other Data Science bootcamps that cost a lot of money, this course is very complete. You can learn all that information for a fraction of the price! We’ll show you how to do five real-world projects, and you can put those projects on your resume, too. You don’t need to know anything about how to do anything in the videos. We’ll cover everything and you just need to know how things work together.
There is a lot of great Machine Learning and Deep Learning projects that you can make with Python! Our class will cover a lot of different things.
- Using Python to write code.
- Python and NumPy
- Pandas Data Frames can be used to solve complicated tasks.
- You can use pandas to work with Excel Files
- Use the ML models from Scikit-learn to do things like learning new things
- Use a lot of different NLP techniques to help you.
- Make the architecture of a neural network.
There are quizzes in the course that you can take while learning how to build the projects. This will help you make sure you understand what you’re learning about.
In addition, this course comes with Python code templates that you can download and use for your own projects. You can use them to make your own projects.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Machine Learning and Deep Learning is welcome to come.
- To become more valuable, you want to learn more about Deep Learning and Machine Learning.
- You want to learn about Machine Learning and Deep Learning so that you can use them in your projects.
- How does machine learning and deep learning really work.
- If any college students are interested in getting a job in Machine Learning or Deep Learning.