WordPress 2023: The Complete WordPress Website Course
Become a WordPress expert – Build any dynamic website without programming with WordPress custom post types.
What you’ll learn
WordPress 2023: The Complete WordPress Website Course
Be able to start your own WordPress web design business
Project 1: Personal/resume Website with WordPress
Project 2: Business Corporate Websites with WordPress
Project 3: Professional Blog with WordPress
Project 4: eCommerce website with WordPress and PayPal for accepting payments
Project 5: A real estate website with WordPress custom post types
Be able to work with WordPress APIs to accept credit Card payments
Be able to build your Template
Be able to create any custom post type website, i.e. movie review, property selling, affiliate coupon sites, etc.
Be able to design a template for your custom post type
A working Laptop/computer, either Windows (7,8,10, or 11) or Mac OS (10.15 or later).
A browser: Chrome/Firefox/Safari
This Course starts from basics; hence no EXPERIENCE is Required
* The only WordPress course you need to become a WordPress front-end developer *
You’re here because you want to master WordPress, right?
Course was created for you!
Take this Course if either of these applies to you:
- You own a business and need more clients OR
- Your Idea involves making a website OR
Do you want to learn
- You want to start your own web design business and sell websites.
Over 455 million users use
making it the number one website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This Course explains the most basic features of
and also deals with advanced web design concepts. By the end of this
online training, you will have enough knowledge to create any Professional
website of your own and be able to create websites for your clients.
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website. You can do it with WordPress, whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, an eCommerce site, or a business website to sell your products and services.
While building a website has never been easier, many people get lost when creating a
stylish WordPress website
. Following this Complete WordPress course, you can
build powerful websites with different plugins and advance as an entrepreneur.
Why am I Worth Your Time?
This course will teach you everything I’ve learned and mastered through 10 years of building, managing, migrating, and hosting WordPress websites.
“The instructor Tanzeel is very passionate about the topic of WordPress and it shows. He is very knowledgeable and I learned a lot! I am very confident about how to build my WordPress site now, all thanks to this course” ~~Wendy Aston.
I’ll walk you through a series of videos on how to use WordPress
. I’ve also included useful resource documents for you to reference.
~I know where you’re at.
~I know where you’re coming from.
WHAT PROJECTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE WORDPRESS WEBSITE COURSE?
A Personal Website
: In this project, we designed a single-page responsive personal/resume WordPress-based website with a contact form connected via SMTP Server so it may send emails.
A Business Website
: In this project, we build a multi-page responsive business WordPress website with a contact form and a portfolio.
: We design a professional blog with pagination and custom WordPress Blog Posts in this project.
An eCommerce Website: In this project, we build an amazing eCommerce website that consists of a cart and checkout page. Shipping rates, tax, use of coupons, variable products, and everything used to build an eCommerce website with WordPress are explained briefly.
A real estate Website: We designed a customized website for this project. Since WordPress comes with posts and pages only, we create our custom post type, name it as property, and then build a template for it.
After you finish all these projects, you can work with the WordPress Custom Post type feature to build and design your custom website instead of just posts and pages. You could also add custom fields to that custom post type and dynamically design that page.
Summary of what you’ll learn?
- How WordPress works and why it uses PHP as its primary language.
- You will learn about Domain, Hosting, and Xampp for running WordPress.
- Manual and Auto Installation of WordPress
- Creation and integration of databases with WordPress
- WordPress Basic Settings
- How to Choose a Perfect WordPress Theme for your business
- How to build a personal/resume site with WordPress
- What are the WordPress plugins, and how to use them
- How to build professional blogs with WordPress
- How to build a Corporate style business website with WordPress
- How to set up an eCommerce site (online store) and sell your products using WordPress and WooCommerce
- What is Paypal and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive payments
- What is Stripe, and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive Credit Card Payments
- How to register your custom post type in WordPress
- How to add custom fields in WordPress
- How to build a template in WordPress
- How to build archive templates in WordPress
- How to optimize your WordPress website for SEO
Paid Hosting, Plugins, and themes recommended in this Course:
1. Bluehost web hosting: worth $65. (you can also go with a free method, explained in the Course)
2. Elementor Pro plugin: worth $59. (You can go with the free version if you do not wish to buy that. However, the 5th project requires you to purchase that).
What This Course Does NOT Include:
This Course is a 100% complete “Front End course” and does NOT cover WordPress Backend PHP Programming.
Who this Course is for:
- Do you want to start your own Website Design Business? This course is for you!
- If you are already a WordPress developer, You may not need this Course
Tanzeel Ur Rehman
WordPress Development For Beginners – Learn From Scratch