What you’ll learn
HTML and CSS
The browser and Editor Experience
Warning this is a fast-paced course covering a lot of concepts quickly! – Source code is included and it’s suggested that you try the code between the lessons to get more familiar with it.
Code samples and explanations on what the code does – and demos of the code in the browser.
- Variables and assigning values
- Functions and running blocks of code
- Arrays and Objects – how to hold multiple values in one variable
- Loops and iterations
- Conditions and ternary operator to apply logic within the coding
- DOM – selection of elements from the webpage
- DOM – adding event listeners like click-to-page elements
Create a GAME at the end – last 2 lessons you can apply what you learned to create a fun dice roll game.
Apply what you learned to create your version of the game
Dice rolling game see who wins – display results on the webpage. Create dynamic page content and page interactions with event listeners.
Step-by-step learning – everything you need to create
YOUR VERSION OF THIS GAME!!!!
Taught by an instructor with many years of
REAL WORLD web development
READY to HELP YOU LEARN
Fast friendly support is always available within the Q&A section
What are you waiting for – you have nothing to lose!!!
Who this course is for:
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
If the links does not work, contact us we will fix them